The state of ketosis means that the body has switched from depending on carbohydrates for energy to burning fats for fuel.
Measuring these ketones can provide a hint as to how deeply our body is in ketosis. These high quality Ketone Strips are a quick and reliable way to measure ketones in the urine.
For urinary ketone monitoring during a ketogenic diet. Please discuss with your healthcare provider before starting any new diet or exercise routine.
HOW TO TEST:
1. Remove strip from bottle. Immediately replace cap.
2. Do not touch test panel on strip.
3. Dip test panel into urine sample and remove it immediately.
4. Wait for 30 seconds and then match test panel results to Ketone color chart on bottle.
5. Ignore color changes that occur after 30 seconds.
Keep away from light and moisture.
Promptly replace cap after taking out strips.
Do not remove desiccants.
Do not touch test areas of reagent strips.
Use it within the expiration date.
Read insert carefully before use.
Use bottle within 6 months after first opening.