HAIOTB Estrogen Control 306mg - 60 capsules
PLEASE NOTE OUR FORMULA CHANGE: Since we use these products clinically, Dr. Wiggy sometimes adjusts formulas based on what he sees with use over time in our clinic. He has removed Selenium and Iodine and added Rosemary based on his latest research and clinical findings.
Too much estrogen can cause problems in the body. To keep estrogen levels healthy and to prevent something known as estrogen dominance, it's essential to fill your diet with nutritive compounds that help balance estrogen levels in the body.
Estrogen Control gives you a custom-blend of nutrients that have been shown to help keep your estrogen levels healthy. These nutrients do this in several ways. Some of these nutrients help to promote the increase of other hormones which bring estrogen levels down. Others, help to prevent too much estrogen from absorbing into the body.
All, work together to keep estrogen levels normal and healthy.
Containing Diindolylmethane (DIM), Kudzu, and Rosemary, this supplement can help regulate estrogen metabolism and testosterone conversion.
- Contains the best ingredients for proper estrogen metabolism and testosterone conversion.
- Ingredients shuttle Estradiol down the healthy 2-OH pathway instead of the harmful 4-OH pathway
- Helps to decrease the conversion of Testosterone to Estradiol
- DIM - DIM possesses an ability to stimulate specific pathways of estrogen metabolism. Supplementation of DIM has been shown to increase the “good” estrogen metabolites (2-hydroxy) while simultaneously decreasing the “bad” estrogen metabolites (4-hydroxy and 16-hydroxy). DIM works to create a healthy balance of estrogen and testosterone in your body.
- Kudzu - Kudzu contains isoflavones, estrogen-like compounds, phytoestrogens that support healthy hormone levels in many ways:
- they bind at estrogen receptors and prevent the body from over-producing estradiol
- they dilute xenoestrogen-type toxins by binding at receptor sites and function as anti-estrogens
- they boost progesterone expression and help to normalize the body’s important estrogen to progesterone ratio
- Stimulate specific pathways of estrogen metabolism toward the “good” estrogen metabolites (2-hydroxy) while simultaneously decreasing the “bad” estrogen metabolites (4-hydroxy and 16-hydroxy).
Rosemary - Rosemary may aid in the detoxification of estrogen by influencing its pathways. Estrogen has three detoxification phases, with phase 1 having three different pathways: 2OH (preferred), 4OH (least preferred, potentially carcinogenic), and 16OH (associated with reproductive growths and related symptoms). Rosemary might help redirect estrogen away from the 16OH pathway toward the 2OH route, potentially alleviating estrogenic symptoms in peri-menopausal women and aiding in breast health by enhancing estrogen clearance.
Additionally, rosemary acts as a blocker of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a hormone linked to hair loss. Elevated DHT levels can lead to hair loss by binding to receptors. Rosemary inhibits the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone into DHT, potentially reducing hair loss by preventing DHT from binding to receptors.
Please see the Supplement Facts tab for a full listing of the Ingredients in this product. In summary, it contains: Diindolylmethane (DIM), Kudzu 40% isoflavone extract, Rosemary (10:1 extract).
Being dim is never a good thing, whether that’s referring to intelligence levels or energy levels, no one ever wants to be identified as dim. But taking DIM is an altogether different thing. There are millions of people (mostly women) who could benefit from taking it...
When I first started with Robinhood Integrative Health, it was just Dr. Lantelme and one Nurse Practitioner helping people with their hormones. Surprisingly, our practice started with them doing general practice as well as using bio-identical hormone replacement therapy to help people optimize their hormone levels...
All this week we’re running a special deal on our supplement called Estrogen Control. Estrogen Control is a revolutionary capsule that blends a myriad of nutrients that are responsible for helping to balance estrogen levels so that estrogen dominance does not upset how women feel...
Estrogen is one of the most important hormones in the human body, and obviously incredibly influential in women’s health. And while estrogen is critical for optimal health… There are moments where estrogen levels can get out of control and negatively affect a woman’s health...
If I gave you a choice between feeling great or feeling ok, you’d choose to feel great, right? I know the answer is obvious. Truth be told, most of the men and women coming in to see me want to feel great, and as soon as they notice they’re not feeling their best they’re checking in at our front desk to figure out what’s going on...
One of the things we do at our office at Robinhood Integrative Health is help people manage their hormone levels. We do that by giving people bioidentical hormones to help them correct their deficiencies. A majority of Americans, especially those over the age of 50, experience hormone deficiencies due to various reasons. The primary reason is the influence of age on hormone production. However, environmental factors, stress, diet and other nuances will cause hormone levels to fall...
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose and Vegetarian Capsule
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Soy, Wheat, Gluten, Milk, Corn, Shellfish, or Tree Nuts.
Suggested Use: Women take 1 capsule once daily Men take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Caution: For adults only. Before taking this dietary supplement, please consult with your healthcare provider if you are pregnant/nursing, have a known medical condition, or are taking any medications.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
MADE IN THE USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.