Boericke & Tafel Arniflora Arnica Gel- 2.75 oz
Relieves Pain, Swelling, Stiffness and Bruising††
Arniflora® Arnica Gel is a homeopathic preparation containing Arnica montana, which is used to relieve the after-effects of falls, blows, sports injuries and overexertion.†† It helps temporarily relieve the pain, swelling and muscle stiffness caused by over-exercising and physical trauma.††
Temporarily relieves muscle pain, stiffness and swelling associated with overexertion, sprains, falls, blows and minor sport injuries.
Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.
- Apply thin layer to affected area. Massage gently or use compress.
- For best results, use promptly after injury or trauma occurs.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or broken skin.
Do not use if hypersensitive to this or any ingredients in this product.
Breast feeding women should not apply to breast area.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.