Boiron ColdCalm® - 60 Meltaway Tablets
Unlike conventional medications that mask full-blown symptoms, ColdCalm by Boiron targets specific cold symptoms at the onset, established and resolution stages of the common cold. This homeopathic cold relief medicine is easy to take at first sign to relieve sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and minor sore throat pain.* The tablets dissolve easily under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
ColdCalm is non-drowsy and not habit-forming. There’s no risk of rebound congestion or interaction with other medications or supplements. It’s gluten-free and has no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Recommended for adults and children ages 3 and up, ColdCalm is an HSA & FSA eligible medicine available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored tablets. The ColdCalm line includes meltaway pellets for children and liquid doses for babies. Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and the Chestal® cough syrup line.
Benefits and Features:
- Multi-symptom relief for every stage of a cold.*
- Non-drowsy, non-habit forming.
- No risk of rebound congestion or interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Tablets melt in the mouth without water, chewing, or swallowing.
- Recommended for adults and children ages 3 and up.
- Gluten-free and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Box contains 60 unflavored tablets.
- An HSA & FSA eligible over-the-counter medicine.
- Available as sweet meltaway pellets for children and liquid doses for babies.
- Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and the Chestal® cough syrup line.
Please see the Supplement Facts tab for a full listing of the Ingredients in this product. In summary, it contains: Allium cepa 3C HPUS, Apis mellifica 6C HPUS, Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 1014 mg alkaloids per dose), Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS, Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS, Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS, Nux vomica 3C HPUS, Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS, Pulsatilla 6C HPUS.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, take 2 tablets every 6 hours. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children 3 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Ask a doctor before use:
- in children under 3 years of age
- if sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen, or if new symptoms occur.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store below 86°F (30°C).