Boiron ColdCalm® Kids Pellets - 2 Tubes
Relief for runny noses, sneezing, and congestion is just a twist away. ColdCalm Kids by Boiron targets specific cold symptoms at every stage of the cold.* Easier for kids 3 years of age and older, the meltaway pellets dissolve in the mouth without water, chewing, or swallowing.
Benefits and Features:
- Relieves sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and minor sore throat pain.*
- Does not contain any of the ingredients questioned by FDA for use in young children.
- No need to give more or less medicine depending on body weight.
- Non-drowsy, non-habit forming.
- No risk of a rebound effect or interaction with other medications or supplements.
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, color, or preservatives.
- Available over the counter in a box of two easy dispensing tubes for home and on the go (approximately 80 oral pellets per tube).
- Also available as liquid doses for younger children and meltaway tablets.
- Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and the Chestal® cough syrup line.
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS—Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-16 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS—Relieves body aches associated with colds
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS—Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-9 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS—Relieves minor sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS—Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
- Children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, take 5 pellets every 6 hours. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen, or if sore throat is severe or persistent or it occurs with a high fever, headache, rash, nausea, and vomiting. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.