100% Food Grade Diatomaceous earth is a naturally-formed mineral. It’s derived from the remains of diatoms or Freshwater Single-Celled Algae. Diatoms are prehistoric and form from the depositing of microscopic algae-like plant remains into the earth’s surface. These chalky remains are usually found in the form of a thick, white, siliceous powder known as diatomaceous earth. Often used to support body cleansing, some research also suggests it’s a natural tool for promoting normal blood lipids, detoxing toxic metals, and fighting harmful intestinal organisms.
While most other manufacturers hand scoop DE into zip lock baggies, DiatomaceousEarth uses food grade, stainless steel equipment to provide you with professionally packaged diatomaceous earth you can trust.
No Additives - 100% DE
Our DE is sourced from one of the purest, food grade mines. Out of 600 deposits in the US only 4 are considered "Food Grade" by FDA standards.
Packaged with stainless steel equipment to prevent any contaminants from entering your DE during the manufacturing process.
Registered for Organic Use
Independently certified by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in certified organic production, handling, and processing.
Safe Around Kids & Pets
No matter what natural remedy you plan on using diatomaceous earth for, feel good knowing its chemical free and safe to use around kids and pets.
- SAFE FOR HUMAN USE - We guarantee our products meet U.S. Food Chemicals Codex standards and are safe to use around pets and children
- NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY - If you aren't satisfied with your DE, simply return within 30 days of purchase for a refund
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC - OMRI listed for organic use
- THE NEW STANDARD IN PURITY - Our 100% pure freshwater diatomaceous earth is professionally packaged using stainless steel machinery to ensure your DE remains free of contaminants.
- THE ONLY OFFICIAL SUPPLEMENT - We comply with all supplement regulations to provide the first official diatomaceous earth supplement, complete with dosage iinstructions.