Life Extension SAMe 200 mg - 30 Enteric Coated Vegetarian Tablet
SAMe participates in many critical metabolic functions by donating methyl groups to other molecules. Methyl groups need to be transferred between compounds in the body to help with things like neurotransmitter signaling and protein function. Laboratory research has shown that SAMe levels appear to decline over time.
- Helps maintain stable mood
- Promotes liver health
- Supports healthy joint function
S-adenosyl-methionine (SAMe), is made naturally by your body. It participates in many critical metabolic functions by donating methyl groups to other molecules. Methyl groups need to be transferred between compounds in the body to help with things like neurotransmitter signaling and protein function.1,2
Mood, joint & liver health
SAMe helps maintain stable mood3 and joint comfort.4 It also supports liver health, which is not surprising since a large portion of the body's SAMe is made in the liver.5 But SAMe levels decline over time.6
SAMe supports your body's antioxidant defenses by donating sulfur molecules to help with the production of glutathione, one of the body's most important natural antioxidants.7
There is so much research on SAMe that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services conducted a meticulous evaluation of the evidence. The analysis showed that SAMe has helped maintain stable mood and joint function in several studies.8
Supplementing with SAMe is one way to support the numerous bodily functions that depend on the fascinating biochemical properties of this vital molecule.
- Take one (1) tablet two to six times daily in divided doses, preferably on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Take with co-factors vitamins B12, B6, and folic acid.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.