Life Extension Cran-Max®- 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- Helps support female urinary tract health
- Provides all the proanthocyanidins in whole cranberry with unique extraction process
- Provides anthocyanins equal to four 8-ounce glasses of cranberry juice cocktail
- Provides powerful protection against oxidative stress
The anatomy of the female urinary tract differs greatly from that of men, resulting in the need for special nutritional support for women. Cranberry helps support a healthy urinary tract.1-5 Of particular importance are the cranberry proanthocyanidins which have unique molecular features that specifically promote urinary system health, plus bring whole-body health benefits.6-10
Cran-Max® whole cranberry fruit concentrate
Clinical studies show that cranberry helps promote a healthy urinary tract.1-5 Cranberry also protects against oxidative stress.11 A patented manufacturing process ensures that each capsule of Cran-Max® supplies the complete nutritional profile of the whole cranberry.
Each capsule of Cran-Max® contains powerful polyphenols, organic acids and antioxidants, providing the same benefits as drinking four 8-ounce glasses of cranberry juice cocktail, but without the calories.
Cranberry juice benefits without the calories
Cran-Max® is made from the complete cranberry using an innovative extraction process and patented delivered system that allows for a higher concentration of all of the active nutrients in the whole cranberry to reach the bloodstream. No sugar is added.
Each capsule of Cran-Max® contains powerful polyphenols, organic acids and antioxidants, providing the same benefits as drinking cranberry juice cocktail, but without the calories. Life Extension’s Cran-Max® also only requires once-a-day dosing!
Cran-Max® and Bio-Shield® are registered trademarks of Pharmachem Laboratories, Inc.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.