Life Extension Gastro-Ease (Zinc 75mg) - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Supports a healthy, comfortable stomach environment
Your stomach contains acids to help you break down the foods you eat. These acids would damage the delicate lining of your stomach wall, if not for a protective coating of mucous. Gastro-Ease™ contains a specialized form of zinc plus a specialized strain of Lactobacillus reuteri (L. reuteri) to support this protective stomach layer. Support a healthy and protective stomach lining, and promote a balanced stomach environment with Gastro-Ease™!
Benefits at a Glance:
- Promotes stomach health and comfort
- Supports a healthy stomach wall at the cellular level
- Encourages healthy production and maintenance of mucosal lining
- Helps maintain a healthy stomach environment
Specialized form of zinc
Studies show that the trace mineral zinc promotes stomach health in a variety of ways.1,2 And when combined with carnosine (as zinc-L-carnosine), the effects are even more pronounced. This is because zinc-L-carnosine directly affects the cells of the stomach wall responsible for producing the protective layer of mucous.
Zinc-L-carnosine promotes a healthy inflammatory response,3 and encourages the healthy production of protective mucous. Zinc-L-carnosine supplementation also promotes digestive comfort: one study showed that 75 mg of twice-daily zinc-L-carnosine significantly reduced factors associated with gastric discomfort in just 8 weeks.4
Specialized strain of Lactobacillus reuteri promotes balance
Pylopass™ is a patented strain of L. reuteri bacteria. This specialized strain helps to promote healthy stomach flora by selectively binding with a specific bacterium, which can affect the health of the protective mucous layer in your stomach.
Support a healthy and protective stomach lining, promote a balanced stomach environment, and promote gastric comfort with this unique, dual-action formula. Add Gastro-Ease™ to your daily gastric health regimen today.
- Rev Esp Enferm Dig. 1991;80(2):91-4.
- J Rheumatol. 1994;21(5):927-33.
- J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1999;291(1):345-52.
- Jpn Pharmacol Ther. 1992;20(1):199-223.
- Probiotics Antimicrob Proteins. 2015;7(2):91-100.
- Nutrients. 2013;5(8):3062-73.
Anyone who’s ever dealt with a bad bit of indigestion knows how miserable it can be to have an upset stomach for a few hours. For some unlucky people, digestive disorders plague them for days, weeks, months and even years. Having treated hundreds of patients with digestive issues in my life, I know that for many of them the hunt to figure out just what’s wrong can be long and frustrating...
Pylopass™ is a trademark of Novozymes A/S, Denmark.
|Dosage and Use|
Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper. If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is to be taken daily for more than four weeks, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to reduce the risk of copper deficiency.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.