Unscented, mineral-based sunscreen with Aloe and Vitamin E to soothe and protect.
Sun Shield Unscented SPF 28 is an environmentally safe, unscented, full spectrum UVA/UVB sun defense that offers powerfully effective protection for face and body. Translucent Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide provide a safe alternative to harsh chemical sunscreens. The addition of soothing Aloe and a high-performance blend of antioxidants, including Vitamin E, helps boost skin’s natural defense system and reduce the signs of sun-induced irritation. The lightweight formula absorbs quickly for a smooth, clear, and matte finish. Gentle enough for infants and non-irritating to eyes. 2.3 fl oz
*Six Months or older
Made without GMO, Gluten, Parabens, Petroleum, Phthalates, Sulfates, Ureas, Artificial Fragrances, and Artificial Colors. Vegan. Cruelty-free.
• Helps prevent sunburn.
• If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
• For daily use, allow product to absorb completely before applying make-up.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash and irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.