Now Foods Quinoa Macaroni Pasta, Organic - 8 oz.
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or hydrogenated oils
From hearty spaghetti and lasagna to every kid's favorite, macaroni, pasta is a wholesome, versatile and convenient choice. With Living Now®Gluten-Free Organic Quinoa Macaroni you and your family can once again enjoy pasta dishes without wheat, corn, soy and other allergens.
Made with three simple organic ingredients — rice, quinoa and amaranth — our gluten-free pasta offers the delicious flavor and texture you expect from traditional pasta. Our wholesome pasta is made without GMOs, allergens and additives and is produced in a dedicated allergy-friendly facility, so your family can enjoy their favorite pasta dishes without sacrificing quality or flavor.
Seals and Certifications
Certified Gluten Free;Halal;Kosher (Triangle K);Non-GMO Project Verified;USDA Organic
|Serving Size:||2 oz. dry (56g)|
|Servings Per Container:||About 4|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
Ingredients: Organic Rice, Organic Quinoa, Organic Amaranth.
- In a large pot, add 4 quarts (16 cups) of water and 1 teaspoon of salt. Bring water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about 10 to 15 minutes or until pasta is tender but firm.
- Remove from heat. Drain and serve as desired. Do not rinse.
Store in a cool, dry place. Please Recycle.
Certified Organic by QAI.
Quinoa Pasta and Creamy White Sauce
A recipe the whole family can enjoy! This easy and tasty dish is vegan and free of gluten, corn, and dairy.
Ingredients: (serves 4)
2 tbsp Ellyndale® Avocado Oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tbsp Living Now® All-Purpose Flour
2 cups rice milk (or other milk substitute)
1 bay leaf
1/2 tsp salt
¼ tsp white pepper
1) Place avocado oil in a large pot on medium heat.
2) Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes or until the garlic starts to brown.
3) Add all-purpose flour and continue to mix until the flour is incorporated.
4) Add rice milk, bay leaf, salt, and white pepper and allow for mixture to come up to a boil.
5) Cook for an additional 5 minutes, toss bay leaf, combine with 1 box of cooked quinoa macaroni pasta and enjoy.
Suggested Usage and Storage
Directions: In a large pot, bring 4 quarts (16 cups) of water to a rapid boil. Add 1 tsp. salt to water if desired. Add pasta and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about 10 to 15 minutes or until pasta is tender but firm. Remove from heat. Drain and serve as desired. Do not rinse. Store in a cool, dry place.