- Only Magnesium Oil specifically formulated for kids. Most Magnesium Oil will irritate gentle skin.
- Unique formula combining Magnesium Oil and Aloe Vera for maximal effectiveness.
- Custom Roll-On Applicator for easy application on squirmy kids.
- Can be used to help calm nervous, anxious, or hyper kids. Also great for sleep and headaches.*
Finally a Magnesium Oil that is safe to use on children.
Here's the Problem with most Magnesium Oils...
- They are made for adults. This makes them too harsh to be used for kids. The harsh concentration will burn and irritate kid's gentle sin. Plus the spray on application is nearly impossible to apply evenly with squirmy kids.
This is why we made our Magnesium Oil specifically for kids.
- We couldn't find one that we could use on our son. They would either irritate his skin or would be too difficult to apply. We made our Magnesium Oil with a gentle blend of Magnesium Oil and Aloe Vera. Roll-On applicator can be applied to the bottom of feet or between shoulder blades for easy application. Often times you can see a noticeable change in behavior or symptom relief within 20 minutes of application. Can be used to help calm nervous, anxious, or hyper kids. Also great for sleep and headaches.
Apply to soles of feet or between shoulder bladess for overall calming and relaxation. Apply to skin anywhere there ate muscle aches or joint pains.
Do not apply to face and avoid anywhere near the eyes. If contact with eyes occur, rinse eyes with water and contact the child's pediatrician. For best results use daily. Some mild irritation may occur on dry or cracked skin. This is a normal reaction and will pass after a few minutes. Please test on a small area (like soles of feet) to ensure tolerance. When the oil has dried,consider wiping away any residue for comfort.
If you’re at all into natural treatments then you undoubtedly have heard about Magnesium. It has been discussed numerous times on shows like Dr. Oz and is pushed big time by natural health doctors...
I have been asked this questions numerous times from people when they are considering using Magnesium for their kids. I think that it is because it is not recommended nearly as often as pharmaceutical medications by doctors...
Whereas Dr. Wiggy is the medical guy in our house, I’m the practical counterpart. One of our biggest goals at Raise Them Well is to make your life easier as a parent. We’ve been big fans of magnesium oil for a while, but squirmy kids aren’t the easiest for squeezable oil...
Are you wondering- Which magnesium products are best for your family? We often get questions asking about recommendations for children of various ages with different challenges...
I’ve mentioned before about the lack of regulation and standards in the personal care products industry, but I think it’s really important to keep talking about it. Unfortunately, too many families trust products...
Authentic Dead Sea Magnesium Chloride, Water, Aloe Vera, and Trace Minerals.
Apply to soles of feet or between shoulder blades for overall calming and relaxation. Apply to skin where there are muscle aches or joint pains. Apply regularly for best results.
WARNING: For topical use only. Recommended for kids 2 and up. Do not ingest.