Thorne Creatine Powder -16 oz.
High-quality creatine for lean muscle mass, endurance, cellular energy, and brain function.*
Promote enhanced muscle performance with the amino acid creatine.* Great for more than just athletes – it also supports cellular energy production and cognitive function to help you perform at your best.*
Creatine is an amino acid found mostly in your muscles and in the brain. It’s naturally produced in the body from other amino acids. Creatine is also found in foods like meats, eggs, and fish. It plays a vital role in the body’s production of cellular energy by helping to make ATP, a molecule needed for intense exercise, as well as for supplying the energy to pump your heart and power your brain.*
Benefits of Thorne’s Creatine Monohydrate Powder:
- Muscle Performance: Promotes physical endurance, power output, and increased work capacity of muscle*
- Lean Body Mass: Enhances strength and promotes lean body mass*
- Cognition: Supports cognitive function and a healthy body composition, especially in the aging population*
- Cellular Energy Production: Creatine helps the cells of the body more efficiently create energy, thus benefiting exercise capacity*
- Injury Prevention: Promotes a reduction in the frequency of dehydration, muscle cramps, and injuries to the muscles, bones, ligaments, tendons, and nerves*
- Nutritional Support: For individuals who have an increased dietary need, such as athletes, or for those who aren’t consuming enough creatine-containing foods in their normal diet*
What sets Thorne’s Creatine Monohydrate Powder apart:
- NSF Certified for Sport®
- A highly researched, micronized form of creatine monohydrate
- Colorless, no odor, and enhanced solubility
Because an athlete needs to know that his or her supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport® product is tested for compliance with label claims and to ensure the absence of more than 200 substances banned by many major athletic organizations, including stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2 agonists, and masking agents.
How to Use
Mix 1 scoop with at least 8 ounces of water, juice, or preferred beverage daily or as recommended by your health-care or performance professional. Can be used 30-90 minutes before or after exercise.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.