Vitanica Black Cohosh - 120 Vegan Capsules
Black cohosh is a popular Native American and traditionally used women’s herb. The triterpene glycosides in the extract have been well researched in Germany for a broad range of menopausal symptoms. For the best of both worlds, we combine the studied standardized extract and traditionally used dried root powder.*
- 1 capsule contains 40 mg of the most studied, standardized extract: Black cohosh root and rhizome extract (2.5% total triterpene glycosides, 1 mg)
- The synergistic benefit of the traditionally used part of the whole plant is also contained in each capsule: 185 mg – Black cohosh root
- Collective findings on black cohosh suggest it is most supportive for the following menopause-related symptoms: hot flashes – day or night, mood swings, sleep disorders and body aches
- While this herb acts similarly to other phytoestrogens, it does not contain any phytoestrogens itself, making it a safe choice for all women in their perimenopausal and menopausal years
Please see the Supplement Facts tab for a full listing of the Ingredients in this product. In summary, it contains: Black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) root and rhizome, Black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) root and rhizome extract.
Suggested use: One capsule, once or twice daily; with or without food.
Contraindications & Warnings:
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Avoid if taking Cisplatin. Caution with pre-existing liver disease or hepatotoxic drugs.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.