Life Extension PalmettoGuard® Saw Palmetto, Nettle Root and Beta-Sitosterol - 60 Softgels
PalmettoGuard® Saw Palmetto, Nettle Root and Beta-Sitosterol supports a healthy prostate by combining saw palmetto extract with beta-sitosterol, nettle root extract, boron and rosemary.
Extracts of the Saw Palmetto berry (Serenoa repens) have been found to support men’s urinary health.1,2 The saw palmetto berry is rich in the bioactive compound beta-sitosterol, which has been found to help maintain normal urinary health.3,4
Beta-Sitosterol from palmetto and pine
PalmettoGuard® Saw Palmetto, Nettle Root and Beta-Sitosterol combines saw palmetto extract with an added boost of beta-sitosterol (from pine) along with nettle root extract, boron and rosemary to support a healthy prostate.
Nettle root, boron and more
Nettle root (Urtica dioica) has been clinically studied to help men maintain normal urinary health.5,6 Boron has been added to support healthy hormonal metabolism.7 A small amount of rosemary extract promotes antioxidant activity.
This saw palmetto extract has been standardized to contain 136 milligrams total fatty acids and sterols per one softgel capsule.
Please see the Supplement Facts tab for a full listing of the Ingredients in this product. In summary, it contains: Saw Palmetto CO2 extract (fruit )[providing 136 mg total fatty acids], Beta-Sitosterol (from pine), Stinging and Dwarf nettle extracts (root), Boron (as Albion® bororganic glycine), Rosemary extract (leaf).
Dosage and Use
• Take one (1) softgel in the morning and one (1) softgel in the evening, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.