Pure Encapsulations Vitamin E (Natural) with Mixed Tocopherols - 90 Softgels
- Supports antioxidant protection and optimal cellular function‡
- Promotes healthy cellular respiration in cardiac and skeletal muscles‡
- Supports healthy blood vessel function‡
- Cardiovascular health support‡
- Supports mitochondrial function and hormone production‡
- Offers mixed tocopherols including d-alpha, beta, delta and gamma
- Made with vegetarian ingredients
Vitamin E is a powerful chain-breaking antioxidant and free radical scavenger, helping to protect the integrity of the body's cellular membranes.1 Vitamin E plays a beneficial role in the cellular respiration of muscles, especially cardiac and skeletal muscles.2,3 It also supports healthy blood vessel function.4 In addition, vitamin E plays a role in nucleic acid and protein metabolism, mitochondrial function, and hormone production.
Please see the Supplement Facts tab for a full listing of the Ingredients in this product. In summary, it contains: Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol), Other tocopherols.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.