Boiron Adult Chestal Honey Cough Syrup - 6.7 fl oz.
Boiron Chestal Honey combines homeopathic medicines that traditionally treat different types of coughs with the goodness of real honey to soothe the throat. This multi-symptom cough syrup loosens chest congestion with no worry of interaction with other medications.*
Benefits and Features:
- Relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold: productive/wet, dry, barking, croupy and night coughs.*
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.*
- With real Acacia honey to thin mucus and help dry, fitful coughs that prevent sleep.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Dye-free, 99.9% alcohol-free, and non-habit forming.
- Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up.
- Available over the counter in a 6.7 fl oz recyclable glass bottle with a dosage cup for 20 doses.
- HSA & FSA eligible.
- Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu-like symptoms and the ColdCalm® line.
Please see the Supplement Facts tab for a full listing of the Ingredients in this product. In summary, it contains: Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS, Bryonia 3C HPUS, Coccus cacti 3C HPUS , Drosera 3C HPUS, Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS, Pulsatilla 6C HPUS, Rumex crispus 6C HPUS, Spongia tosta 3C HPUS, Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10 mL‡ every 2 hours, up to 8 times per day
- Children 2 to 11 years of age: Take 5 mL‡ every 2 hours, up to 5 times a day
- Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended.
‡Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of this product’s ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.