Boiron Children's Chestal® Honey Cough Syrup - 6.7 fl oz.
Chestal Kids Honey by Boiron combines homeopathic medicines that traditionally treat different types of coughs with the goodness of real honey to soothe the throat. This multi-symptom cough syrup loosens chest congestion with no worry of interaction with other medications.* It’s recommended for children ages 2 and up.
Benefits and Features:
- Relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold:
productive/wet, dry, barking, croupy and night coughs.*
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.*
- With premium Acacia honey to thin mucus to help dry, fitful coughs that prevent sleep.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Dye-free, 99.9% alcohol-free, and non-habit forming.
- Available over the counter in a 6.7 fl oz recyclable glass bottle with a dosage cup for 40 doses.
- Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and the ColdCalm® line.
Please see the Supplement Facts tab for a full listing of the Ingredients in this product. In summary, it contains: Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS (12.4mg), Bryonia 3C HPUS (12.4 mg), Coccus cacti 3C HPUS (12.4 mg), Drosera 3C HPUS (12.4 mg), Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS (12.4 mg), Pulsatilla 6C HPUS (12.4 mg), Rumex crispus 6C HPUS (12.4 mg), Spongia tosta 3C HPUS (12.4 mg), Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS (12.4 mg).
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
Children 2 to 11 years of age: Take 5 mL‡ every 2 hours, up to 5 times per day
Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended.
- Do not use if you child is allergic to any of this product’s ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.