Life Extension Biotin 600 mcg - 100 Capsules
Biotin is an unnumbered member of the water soluble B-complex family, normally only required in minute amounts. Biotin is used as a cofactor of enzymes involved in fatty acid metabolism, gluconeogenesis, and amino acid catabolism, and is essential in maintaining metabolic homeostasis. Biotin plays an important role in metabolic functioning as a coenzyme carrier of activated carbon dioxide in the TCA cycle (also known as the Krebs cycle). In its coenzyme form, biotin synthesizes glucose from non-carbohydrate sources, and synthesizes and breaks down certain fatty acids and amino acids.
Please see the Supplement Facts tab for a full listing of the Ingredients in this product. In summary, it contains: Biotin.
- Take one (1) capsule daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.