Life Extension FLORASSIST® Prebiotic Chewable Natural Strawberry Flavor - 60 Chewable Tablets
Providing fiber and fuel for healthy gut flora
Probiotic bacteria help promote a healthy digestive environment — but how do you promote a healthy environment for beneficial probiotics? Each strawberry flavored tablet of FLORASSIST® Prebiotic Chewable contains a scientifically validated dose of PreticX™ prebiotic fiber, which contains 70% xylooligosaccharides to optimize growth potential of the beneficial bifidobacteria.1
Benefits at a Glance
- If you are taking a PRO-biotic supplement, a PRE-biotic can help!
- Prebiotics promote a healthy environment for beneficial bifidobacteria
- This unique prebiotic fiber is more effective in small doses
- Small-dose prebiotic fibers reduce the chances of gastrointestinal upset
- FLORASSIST Prebiotic also supports intestine, colon cell, and immune health
- Convenient chewables in a delicious, natural strawberry flavor
Bifidobacteria metabolize important types of dietary carbohydrates. They also support immune system response, provide essential fuel to cells of the digestive tract, and more.2,3 They help you, so now it’s your turn to give your beneficial bacteria a boost: Try FLORASSIST® Prebiotic Chewable today.
Bifidobacteria occur naturally in the human gastrointestinal tract. In fact, they flourish in young people, but drastically decrease in number as we age. This may be due to complex individual factors, such as a person’s physiology, immune system, and lifestyle.4
The benefits of Bifidobacteria
So, why are these health-promoting bacteria so important? Bifidobacteria metabolize the exact dietary carbohydrates that we are unable to digest. They have also been shown to directly and indirectly promote health in a variety of other ways, such as providing critical fuel to the cells that line the colon, as well as modulating certain components of the immune system.2,3
One popular way to address the shortage of “good” bacteria is to supplement with a probiotics. This can be helpful, but it is also important to make sure that these probiotics have an adequate prebiotic food source. But “overdoing” the prebiotics can be too much of a good thing.
Not all prebiotics are the same
Most commercial prebiotics require large doses to provide the optimal conditions for GI colonization. Unfortunately, this can lead to unpleasant side effects like bloating, flatulence, and general GI discomfort.5 FLORASSIST® Prebiotic Chewable is formulated with a scientifically validated dose of PreticX™ prebiotic fiber, which contains 70% xylooligosaccharides.
The xylooligosaccharides found in FLORASSIST® Prebiotic Chewable tablets are ideal prebiotics because they are capable of optimizing the growth potential of gut bifidobacteria, and can do so in relatively low doses. The less actual prebiotic fiber you have to take, the less chance of gastrointestinal upset.
This highly purified prebiotic derived from non-GMO corn cob is a great solution no matter what stage of life you are in. For a unique, low-dose prebiotic shown to boost levels of beneficial bacteria in the gut without unpleasant gastrointestinal discomfort, try FLORASSIST® Chewable Prebiotic today.
Please see the Supplement Facts tab for a full listing of the Ingredients in this product. In summary, it contains: PreticX™ Prebiotic (providing 1,000 mg xylooligosaccharides), Other ingredients: xylitol, maltodextrin, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, natural beet color, natural strawberry flavor, glucose, D-xylose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, arabinose, gum arabic, silica, stevia extract.
- Chew one (1) tablet once or twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Be sure to consume adequate amounts of water when taking this product.
- Do not swallow tablets whole.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.