Life Extension Migra-Eeze™ - 60 Softgels
In Germany, doctors are recommending a natural extract from the herb butterbur (Petasites hybridus) to maintain head cavity comfort.1-3 In clinical trials in both Germany and the United States, butterbur reduced the incidence of head cavity discomforts by approximately 61%.1-2
Butterbur’s principal active constituent, petasin, eases muscle discomfort and helps relax the constriction of cerebral blood vessels. Butterbur’s ability to relax constricted arteries and smooth muscle may help control head cavity discomfort.
Migra-Eeze™ contains butterbur root extract standardized to provide 22.5 mg of petasins with each daily dose of two softgels. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) and ginger are included based on the ability of these nutrients to exert functional changes that may also guard against cranial discomfort.
Please see the Supplement Facts tab for a full listing of the Ingredients in this product. In summary, it contains: Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin and riboflavin 5' phosphate), Butterbur CO2 extract (root) (std. to 15% petasins (22.5 mg)], Ginger extract (root) [std. to 5% gingerols (12.5 mg)], Other ingredients: sunflower oil, gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, carob, lecithin.
I know that for some people, a bad headache is enough to completely sideline them from their day to day activities. These kinds of people can deal with being violently ill from a stomach bug and keep on trucking. Things like a hacking cough, or body aches from a fever barely phase them. But as soon as pressure forms around their brain and they begin to feel like a metal rod is lodged in between their eyes, they fall apart...
- Take two (2) softgels daily in divided doses, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- For optimal results, take regularly for four to six months, then reduce dose or discontinue use. If benefits subside, repeat for up to four to six months.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.