Life Extension P5P (Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate) 100 mg - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), found in conventional supplements, plays a crucial role in numerous life processes. Pyridoxal 5’-phosphate is the metabolically active form of vitamin B6 that has been shown to protect living lipids and proteins against glycation reactions. Aging results in the formation of advanced glycation end products (AGEs) throughout the body.
Sugar (glucose) in the blood can react with proteins and lipids in the body, particularly when blood levels are high. This unwanted reaction causes the formation of AGEs, which accumulate with time and contribute to some of the signs of aging. By inhibiting AGE formation and working as a coenzyme in chemical reactions, pyridoxal 5’-phosphate can support healthy nerve, eye, cardiovascular and kidney function.
A few days ago the lovely ladies in the Health As It Ought To Be store sent me an email. They let me know they had the opportunity to get a great deal on a proven supplement and wanted to check and see if I’d write an email extolling this vitamin’s benefits...
- Take one (1) capsule daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.