Life Extension Vegan Vitamin D3 125mcg - 60 Vegan Capsules
Many sources of supplemental vitamin D3 come from animals. Our formula delivers 125 mcg (5000 IU) of vitamin D3, with absolutely no animal byproducts.
Your skin makes vitamin D3 via exposure to direct sunlight. Plants get their nourishment from the sun as well, which inspired us to create a vitamin D3 supplement that is completely free of animal sources or byproducts: not in the 100% vegan capsule, nor in the nutrient inside.
For vegans and vegetarians, getting the right nutrition can pose unique challenges. So we created a vegan-friendly 125 mcg Vitamin D3 formula.
Vegan Vitamin D3 Benefits
- Promotes cognitive health & healthy bone density
- Helps maintain a healthy immune response
- Contains absolutely no animal by-products
Please see the Supplement Facts tab for a full listing of the Ingredients in this product. In summary, it contains: Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from algae), Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), tapioca starch, arabic gum, medium chain triglycerides, vegetable stearate, silica, ascorbic acid, tricalcium phosphate.
Take one (1) capsule daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Individuals consuming more than 50 mcg (2000 IU)/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Do not exceed 10000 IU per day unless recommended by your doctor. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.