Thorne Whey Protein Isolate, Vanilla - 30 Scoops
21 grams of bioavailable protein with flavors and sweeteners derived from natural sources
Great tasting, high-quality whey protein designed for athletes, aging individuals, and anyone requiring additional support for muscle repair.* NSF Certified for Sport®
Many trainers and dieticians recommend consuming protein with every meal. This is particularly important for individuals needing support for a workout routine, or those looking to maintain a healthy weight.
Protein is essential for muscle repair and maintenance, and whey protein provides a complete amino acid profile, optimized for absorption and assimilation.* Supplementing the diet with a high-quality whey protein can make reaching your macro goals easier.
Benefits of Whey Protein Isolate:
- Helps maintain healthy muscle mass*
- Supports muscle repair after injury or training*
- Benefits a healthy weight*
- Aids in the digestion and assimilation of protein with added bromelain and papain*
- Balanced amino acids profile, including branched-chain amino acids
Who can benefit:
- Teens who need additional nutritional support for a growing body*
- Aging individuals who need additional protein support to help maintain muscle mass and a healthy weight*
- Athletes and exercise enthusiasts looking to support lean muscle mass*
- Anyone wanting to support healthy weight management*
Features of Thorne’s Whey Protein Isolate:
- 21 grams of protein per serving
- 2.3 grams of leucine per serving – the optimal amount for muscle repair and maintenance*
- Low in calories, sugar, and fat
- Whey protein isolate form for optimal absorption
- Easy to digest
- Flavors and sweeteners derived from natural sources
- Tastes great
- NSF Certified for Sport®
Please see the Supplement Facts tab for a full listing of the Ingredients in this product. In summary, it contains: Whey Protein Isolate, Proprietary Blend (Bromelain, Papain).
How to Use
Mix 1 scoop with at least 8 ounces of water, juice, or preferred beverage daily. Blend it into your favorite smoothie or stir into oatmeal for a high-fiber, protein-rich breakfast.
How to use Whey Protein Isolate:
- Shake with water or preferred beverage for a quick protein fix
- Blend into your favorite smoothie with fresh fruit or coffee
- Stir into oatmeal for a high fiber, protein rich breakfast
- Add to your favorite recipes at home, like pancakes, muffins, or chia pudding for an easy protein boost
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Contains ingredient derived from milk (whey protein isolate).
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.