Vitanica Slow Flow - 60 Capsules
Slow Flow™ uses astringent herbs, uterine tonics and nutrients to support normal menstrual flow.*
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids have shown in research to support normal healthy menstrual flow
- Vitamin K promotes clotting and in this way can support healthy menses
- Traditional herbs in support of a normal menstrual flow include Yarrow flower, Cranesbill root and Shepherd’s purse herb
- Ginger is an important and well-rounded tonic herb supportive for healthy menstrual flow and uterine tone
Please see the Supplement Facts tab for a full listing of the Ingredients in this product. In summary, it contains: Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate), Vitamin C
(as calcium ascorbate, buffered), Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione), Calcium (as calcium ascorbate), Bioflavonoids (from citrus), Ginger (Zingier officinale) rhizome, Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) aerial parts, Shepherd's purse (Capella bursa-pastoris) aerial parts, Cranesbill (Geranium maculatum) root.
Suggested use: For short-term management, three (3) capsules twice daily during menses or as directed by your healthcare practitioner; 1-3 capsules daily if needed for ongoing/frequent uterine bleeding.
Contraindications & Warnings:
WARNING: Slow Flow contains Vitamin K which interferes with the prescription pharmaceuticals Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take Slow Flow if taking either of these pharmaceuticals, if pregnant or nursing.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.