Life Extension Forskolin 10 mg - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Forskolin is a cellular energy support supplement that promotes healthy cellular function and signaling, cardiovascular health, metabolism and more with a standardized Coleus forskohlii extract.
- Supports healthy cellular signaling & function
- Helps activate enzymes crucial for cellular signaling
- Provides cardiovascular health support
- Encourages healthy fat metabolism
- Promotes healthy skin cell division
Forskolin is an extract of the Coleus forskohlii plant. It helps activate a family of enzymes that increase cellular levels of a compound called cyclic adenosine monophosphate, or cAMP.1,2 The cAMP compound is among the most important cell-signaling compounds in your body because it supports communication between cells in response to extra-cellular stimuli.3 This promotes health benefits for your body.
Cardiovascular, metabolic and cellular health
Maintaining healthy levels and function of cAMP promotes cardiovascular and metabolic health, encourages healthy cell division in skin and other tissues and may help maintain a healthy weight.*4-7
Clinically studied cellular nutrient
In clinical and laboratory research, forskolin has been shown to support cardiac muscle strength, normal blood vessel dilation and healthy cerebral blood flow.7-10
Extracts of Coleus forskohlii have also been found to support healthy fat metabolism and body composition, support normal immune activity in skin and stabilize airway openness.
Please see the Supplement Facts tab for a full listing of the Ingredients in this product. In summary, it contains: Coleus forskohlii extract (root) [standardized to 10% forskolin (10 mg)].
Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) capsule daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.