Forget Flintstones Vitamins - Get These Instead
Anyone under the age of 50 (and above the age of 20) probably knows about Flintstones vitamins.
They were one of the first mass-market vitamins to hit the shelves as Americans turned the corner on thinking cigarettes were good for you and wanted to focus on improving their diet.
For as popular as they were (and still are), Flintstones vitamins have a lot of problems with them.
Why Raise Them Well Children's Chewable Multivitamin Is the Best Kids Multivitamin
Let’s start with a little-known truth.
Most kids are deficient in a number of vitamins.
And it’s not the parent’s fault.
Facts are many of the foods kids eat are not nutritionally significant. This is true for most children, and in some instances, even when kids eat healthy.
Most of that has to do with the fact the soil our food grows in is depleted of minerals because we never let the ground rest.
The truth is it’s really, really hard to get even the most voracious of eaters to hit all their mineral and vitamin goals.
Hence the need to supplement.
There are hundreds of children's multivitamins out there.
Sadly, a lot of them are just like the Flintstones vitamin brand.
While an admirable attempt at helping reverse deficiencies, these vitamins have a number of issues.
Those include being made with artificial ingredients, colors, and more.
Here’s what’s in the vast majority of childrens multivitamins, including many that are termed “natural”.
- Carrageenan: linked to inflammation and digestive issues
- Sorbitol and Mannitol: can cause digestive issues
- Maltodextrin: highly processed and causes spike in blood sugar
- Artificial Colors and Flavors: linked to allergies, hyperactivity, learning impairment, irritability, aggressiveness
- Inferior vitamins: many contain vitamins that cannot be properly utilized for health
And some are even more problematic.
Flintstones vitamins have been shown to contain dangerous neurotoxins like lead!
This is why we made a multivitamin that contains none of these problematic ingredients
We use plant-based sweeteners like xylitol and monk fruit for sweetness.
We use natural flavors to impart the fruity taste they have.
There’s no gluten in them, and all the rest of the ingredients are 100% safe and non-toxic.
But, of course, the most important thing is the nutritional value of our vitamins. Rather than use inferior vitamins that are not properly absorbed, we give our kiddos the following.
We offer them:
- Vitamin K2 instead of K1 or K3 for teeth and bone development.
- Methylfolate instead of folic acid for better absorption- especially for those with the MTHFR mutation.
- MethylB12 instead of cyanoB12 for brain and nervous system support- especially for those who struggle with attention and hyperactivity.
As well as a host of other bioavailable forms of essential vitamins and minerals.
So, when you think about it, there’s a clear winner between the Raise Them Well Children's Chewable Multivitamin and all others.
Yes, it’s a big claim, but we believe it at our core.
This is why we suggest that if you have a kid or grandkids that you love and whose health you want to support you get them Raise Them Well Children's Chewable Multivitamin today.
We carry them on our site as well as in our store.